Support Our Educational Goals and Enrichment Programs!
Your 100% tax-deductible donation will help us provide greater educational and enrichment opportunities for our middle school students. Under our charter from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the Helen Y. Davis Leadership Academy receives a tuition reimbursement for each student. However, additional private funds are needed to support our curriculum, which provides strong academic supports and sense of culture. These programs promote growth and character development, increase parental involvement, help fill achievement gaps, and greatly contribute to our recognition as a Performance Level One School.
How Your Gift Helps
- $10,000- Funds STEM Camp & Saturday School Programing for an entire year
- $5,000 - Adopts Our Support Services Classroom
- $2,500 - Provides Chromebooks for 20 students
- $1,000 - Covers the cost of a field trip for entire 6th grade
- $500 - Funds our Community Gardening Program for an entire year
- $250 - Provides five students a healthy breakfast and lunch for an entire month
- $100 - Outfits one student’s full uniform
All donors will receive a letter confirming that a charitable donation was made and will be invited to special events at the Academy.
How To Donate
- You can make your gift online using a credit card. Click here to access PayPal.
- If you would prefer to mail your gift, please send a check to
Helen Y. Davis Leadership Academy Charter Public School
23 Leonard Street
Boston, MA 02122
- You can buy books and other requested items directly online through our Amazon Wishlist.
We welcome parents, community members, business people, professional athletes and artists among others who are willing to share their talents with our students. Here are a few areas in which the Academy could use help:
- Leader-to-Leader- Share your expertise with a class at our school or invite a group of students to your workplace.
- Tutors- The Academy welcomes academic tutoring support from community members who would enjoy working one-on-one with our students during study hall or Saturday School.
Board & Committee Membership
The Helen Y. Davis Leadership Academy invites community members interested in helping the Academy grow to consider joining the Board of Trustees or one of our committees.
For additional information, please contact Claudette Jones, Special Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.